Email marketing is one of the most effective marketing tools for many businesses, but that doesn’t mean it’s boring or stagnant. You might have a perception that with the rise of social media there is a decline in email marketing. Well, thats what it is; just a perception. In reality people still do check email every day. As a case-in-point, didn’t you check your email today? And, unlike before, email client software is on every mobile device, making email access even easier.
So how do you reach people through email?
THE CRUDE WAY
Just open your email app. Type in your marketing message, add hundreds of email ids in the bcc section and shoot of the email. Done! Right? Wrong!
That’s a sure-shot way of tagging yourself as a spammer with email servers and email recipients. Because, today’s email servers are smart and if they find that the recipient list is unusually large, then it marks that email as spam, and the mail ends up in the Junk/Spam box of the recipient rather than in the Inbox, which is what you were targeting.
The other drawback of this method is you cannot figure out information about what happened to the email after you sent it. Like, did the recipient check the email and visited the link you wanted them to, how many people did not open the email at all and other such fine details.
THE SMART WAY
Thats where email marketing tools come in. LaibaWeb provides facility you to create email lists and email campaigns that can be targeted using personalized email. It gives the recipient a feeling that you are directly addressing them rather than a bunch of hundred others. Emails sent from LaibaWeb never land in Spam/Junk box because they are sent out individually to each recipient and also the recipient email servers can identify our email server as a non-spammer. This guarantees all email land up in the recipient's Inbox.
LaibaWeb not just helps you in sending out emails, but also in gathering email ids using:
- Newsletter Signup forms
- Enquiry forms
All information gathered using forms is stored in the database, which you can query as per your requirement and create email campaigns.
Some highlights of the LaibaWeb Email Marketing tool are as follows:
- Send targeted email newsletters
With LaibaWeb’s CRM database building a customer database in the background, you can easily create targeted recipient lists and send personalized email marketing campaigns with just a few clicks.
- Get 10,000 email newsletters a month at no extra cost
Create an unlimited number of campaigns and send as many newsletters as you like. You can send email campaigns to 10,000 email ids per month. Extra emails cost nominal amount.
- Automate sales responses with loyalty campaigns
You’re probably used to sending once-off campaigns, but with LaibaWeb you can do much more. Automate series of newsletters to send over a matter of days or months, based on the customers subscription date, or custom date such as their birthday.
- Build highly targeted lists
Tap into LaibaWeb’s built-in CRM database to extract targeted marketing lists. Lists can be based on past orders, web form responses, forum membership and more. Create lists manually by individually adding customers, or importing lists from other applications via a simple spreadsheet format.
- A range of newsletter templates
Choose from a range of professional email templates, and simply add content. Our simple wizard then takes you through the process of selecting a list and sending the campaign to your customer base.
- More than just click-throughs
In addition to open rates and click-through rates, LaibaWeb tracks the actions your customers take after they click through to your site, so you can effectively measure the real effectiveness of your email campaigns.
In addition to Email Marketing on LaibaWeb, you get:
- Website Hosting along with DNS Management
- eCommerce store with Product and Order Management, pre-integrated with payment gateways from around the world
- Integrated Content Management System (CMS)
- Built-in modules like, search within website, blog engine, photo gallery, ad rotators etc.
- An integrated Customer Database, with built-in basic CRM facility
- Provide Customer Support using Ticketing facility
- Generate Reports not only about sales, shopping cart abandonment, but also web analytics reports like number of visitors to your website, popular pages, etc
- Built-in web form builder with integration to the customer database, to build various types of forms and gather data from visitors.
- Access the backend from mobile devices like ipad/tablets etc., apart from Desktops / Laptops.
- Project Update: Logo, eCommerce Website and others for YaHalla Technologies 17-Oct-2016
- Project Update: Website for Leader Sports, Dubai UAE 07-Mar-2016
- Project Update: eCommerce Website for Tack & Track, Dubai UAE 05-Mar-2016
- Project Update: Polysilicon Technology Company, Saudi Arabia 05-Mar-2016
- Project Update: Website for CommuPrint, Dubai UAE 05-Mar-2016